2023 Summer Reading
Celebrating Our Town
Join the fun and enter to win
June 17th – August 2nd
Sunflower Passport Program
How To Participate:
- Head to either location (Atwater or Smith) to sign up and receive your passport and set of sunflower clues.
- Use the clues to locate eight sunflowers hidden around town.
- Participants can stop in each time they find a sunflower to receive a stamp AND a paper building to construct OR they can wait till the very end to showcase all eight sunflowers and put their paper town together all at once.
- Once your passport is fully stamped, and your paper town is complete, you will receive a Summer Reading Certificate, a reward and your name will be entered into our raffle prize drawing!
- We would love to see your paper constructed towns, email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured on our social media page.
What You Can Win:
Assorted Giveaways | Books | Stuffed Animals | POCO Bracelets | Firetruck RIDE on the 1st Day of School
Did you know? Summer Reading can help your child stay engaged and motivated during the months off school. Use this time to help your child rediscover their love of books, find a new hobby, or meet someone new! Not sure where to start? Reach out to our awesome children’s librarians Donna and Mary for reading recommendations and programs. And, don’t forget to check our literacy centered links featured below.
|Miss Donna, Atwater Librarian||Miss Mary, Smith Librarian|